Published May 14, 2018
Your privacy is critically important to us. At CodeHealth we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
What data does CodeHealth Collect?
CodeHealth collects and stores your data and information for the purposes of providing your with a better user experience and allowing your to access the full functionality of the CodeHealth application.
You may choose to opt-out of the data we collect from your profile at any time. Doing so will limit some functionality of the CodeHealth application. You can also opt-in to our data tracking and processing to access the full functionality of the CodeHealth application.
This is the data we collect from our registered users and the reasons why we collect and process this information:
Your email (required)
- Account verification, security purposes, and forgotten password retrival
- Direct email marketing and notifications from CodeHealth
Username, First Name (required)
- CodeHealth is built on the community of its users. Your username and profile is associated with the content you create and comments you leave on CodeHealth. This is essential information in identifying and representing you on the CodeHealth application.
Date of Birth (required)
Your IP Address and Cookies
- For login and security purposes - This allows us to monitor your account for third-party mallicious activity and to protect your account and information from hacking, spam and other unwanted activity.
- Geolocation data can be derived from your IP address. CodeHealth users this information for security purposes mentioned above and for allows CodeHealth to learn about our demographics.
- Profile Attributes
- Photo/Avatar, Created Content, Content interaction history
Can I opt-out of data-tracking?
You can choose to opt-out of data-tracking by visiting your privacy settings and turning data tracking off. By opting out of data tracking, some features on the CodeHealth applications that required the collection of data, such as your content history and the ability to create content, may be limited.
Can I get a record of my stored data?
You can get a complete copy of your records by visiting your privacy settings and clicking the Request data Button. This will provide you with a machine readable copy of all the data collected on your profile within 30 days of receiving the request.